Sunday, January 15, 2012

People's Choice Awards

Kaley Cuoco did a great job hosting her first awards show, in my opinion. I can't imagine just making the big screen with a sitcom then being asked to follow up Neil Patrick Harris with hosting duties. But she used her sweetness and her spice to create several funnies throughout the night.

stunning

With Betty White about to hit 90, her TV time is rapidly increasing. She reminds me of my late Mama Comley in looks and her sass reminds me of my late Mama Collins. I'd love to meet her in my lifetime. And I was thrilled to see her sitcom Hot in Cleveland won an award.


such a cute lady!

Other highlights included Faith Hill taking the stage in what seemed like a decade, Adam Sandler' s hilarious speech attributing his many teachers for his success, and Emma Stone taking home two trophies for favorite movie actress and favorite movie comedic actress.



Who were your choices for the people's fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment