Friday, December 23, 2011

A CAT-tastic Christmas Surprise

The feeling of entering Rupp Arena never ceases to amaze me. And it doesn't matter the opponent, from Duke to Radford, the place is always packed and the crowd is always roaring. Over the years, I have tried to get back for games as much as I can. **Usually courtesy of my dad or younger siblings who were in college at the time.

So when Ryan let me open one of my gifts early on Tuesday morning, I was overjoyed to see those tickets to the UK game at Rupp. Nevermind that it was against Samford. I am always game to see my boys play a little ball. Not to mention that I had the perfect outfit planned within minutes.


My UK outfit!

Wildcat fans ;)

We headed down to LexVegas and pulled right into my secret parking garage. After getting lost in a sea of blue and white, feeling the wave of college, and grinning from ear to ear, we entered Rupp with the other wildcat fans. No sporting event is complete without a hot dog & peanuts, so we each grabbed a snack and settled into our seats. Lower level in the corner behind the UK basket. Not bad hubby!

and the starting line-up is...

sweet seats!


The team came out storming and took a dominant lead. Well they actually just dominated the whole game, and we thoroughly enjoyed watching the 3 sick freshmen show their skills. Plus D. Lamb and D. Miller displayed great leadership by putting up big numbers and showing upperclassmen heart.


CATS baby!

CATS dominate

Looking forward to a great basketball season especially as we head into conference play!

No comments:

Post a Comment