Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Miami, Mon Coeur

Miami is always a bittersweet trip for me. So many wonderful memories surround my heart when I think of it and they always come rushing back when I return to the hot spot. And despite some painful experiences in the land of palm trees, I can't help but hold it close to mon coeur (my heart in French...a direct refusal to speak Spanish ;) ).


So when given the chance to take a mini vaca to the east coast, I jumped at the opportunity. A short lived trip from Wednesday to Friday, but a good one nonetheless. When your time is limited, you try to prioritize as best you can. A dinner at Greenstreet with Tara & Heather. Quality time with Timmy Loka$h. Scenic drives through the Grove & the Gables. Dadeland mall shopping. Sunrises & sunsets. 


 My only regret is not getting to meet baby Jeremy Matthews, the newborn of my good friends Jackie & Brad. Looks like that means I'll need to make another trip back soon ;)


What travel spots have your heart? Please do share!

1 comment: