Thursday, August 11, 2011

Taz's Thursday Treats

In case you haven't caught on yet, we often refer to Bishop as Taz...as in Tasmanian Devil. Don't get me wrong, he is the sweetest little boy to date, but he has hit a little mischievious side since turning 2. He is smart too which is a double threat when he is being Taz-like.

Here are a few examples of how sweet and Tazzy he as been this week:

Example #1:
We took him to see The Smurfs on Monday afternoon. As we are getting out of the car, he whines for his doggie stuffed animals. With some resistance, mom (who he calls Sammy) hands him the stuffed toys. He grabs one and places them under each arm. The next thing you know he has dropped both on the dirty parking lot asphalt and has his head down. And he will not move. Will not go anywhere. Just pouting away because we almost didn't let him bring the toys.

Example #2:
Last evening at dinner, I was going to use the restroom and all of a sudden I had a little man marching behind me. I let him in the ladies room and he goes straight for the stall. I think he has to go potty like a big boy, but I am shortly mistaken. He is there to assist me. He lifts up the toilet seat (you know the boy part) and patiently awaits by the flusher for me to finish my business. I realize that when he sees me sit down and not standing like his dad, he is panicked. Should he not have come to help? I get up much to his relief and he rushes back to flush the toilet. He then opens the stall door and instructs me to wash my hands. It was all so comical.

Example #3:
When asked if Taz wanted to come stay with Aunt Whitney in San Fran for a few months, he leaped out of his chair and into my lap, arms wide to hug me, and slopped a kiss right on my nose (he aims a little too high with the kisses sometimes). He is just as sweet as he can be :)


I really do love the time I get to spend with him. He is growing like a weed and getting smarter by the day. It will be so fun when we (Ryan & I) have our own kids to play with him and his baby sister. Stay tuned for more fun Taz Treats as we are taking him to the pool tomorrow!


And for your amusement...





No comments:

Post a Comment