Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Happens in Vegas...

...stays in Vegas, unless of course you are reading this blog!



It was quite an enteraining, adventurous, wild girls weekend in Vegas for my bachelorette party! We had a crew of 12 (13 counting Liz who joined us poolside for Saturday) making for an amazing weekend filled with memories and causing me to reflect on just how lucky I am to have such great family & friends. I won't spill all of our inside jokes and secrets, but I will let you in on a few blogworthy moments ;)

Friday highlights include a penis veil & lei, apps & jazz at BB King's, my hot pink lipstick that never comes off, one too many Flirtini cocktails, VIP table at Jet Nightclub inside the Mirage, a stripper pole used for dancing, a random Canadian couple, and B winning $700 playing roulette


We are family...I got all my siters (and mom) and me!

Maid of Honor, Bride, Matron of Honor


Not a natural obviously

But I was great at attempting to show up this dancer...

Where the shenanigans happens

Because what isn't more attractive than a light up penis veil?

Saturday highlights include poolside sun & water for about 6 hours, my adorable penis martini glass & penis charm bracelet, enough lingerie to last for a 2 week honeymoon (hint, hint Ryan), adorable personalized slot gumball machines from my mom, bachelorette dare game at Dal Torro Ristorante (see pics below), the blonde girl/musical acts/Snoop's dad at Kahunaville, random bachelor party at the Mirage entrance, Tao & the 21 year olds from Seattle, and the Venetian fountain


The sash is MUCH better than the penis lei ;)

Happy hour hosts!

The ladies

Group shot in front of the strip

Card #1: kiss a bald man on the head

Card #2: write a love note and deliver to a man who is on a date

Mirage with the creepy bachelor party in the background

Adorable navy panties

Sexy Little Bride

Vegas Baby ;)

Goodies from Mom, Kendahl, & Taylor

Snoop Dogg's dad who proceeded to dance with the MOB & MOG

Sexy Little Bride

My beautiful sisters ;)
Jackpot!

Venetian fountain

Tao Nightclub

Sunday highlights include lots of giggles & storytelling from the weekend's events, yummy cheeseburgers & fries, lots of hydration, and sad-face goodbyes.  I am so appreciative and greatful to all of the attendees. Thank you girls for making my bachelorette party so special!

Soon-to-be Whitney Thompson thank you notes (courtesy of my mom)

A little Vegas thank you for my bachelorette attendees


The cocktail recipe


2 comments: