Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Chaos

So just when I thought wedding plans were running smoothly (i.e. all major vendors booked, lovely alternative to a ring bearer pillow found, couples shower thank you notes designed, flower girl dress picked up), I get a huge wrench thrown in my way (i.e. rehearsal dinner spot not so much working out and the hotel already booked despite the fact that not one one groomsmen has booked). I am in slight denial of this so I have yet to inform any particular wedding party members of this little issue at the present, well except for my groom as he has been employed to help me find a solution! Trust in the Lord, right?

Not to mention that I swear the wedding channel checklist continues to grow despite the fact that I make checks on it daily...hmm. Perhaps I should keep my focus on the other events I have been planning ;)

Ok thanks for letting me rant for just a moment...I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment