Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Sneak Peek...

As I we plan the wedding of our dreams, I have also had a flurry of other event-related projects going on. It has always been my dream to own my own business as an event planner. So I got to day dreaming one day and realized that I could exhibit my planning talents from our wedding, the couples shower for Liz & Win, Kendahl's baby shower, and the bridal breakfast for an anonymous bride-to-be. What better way to market yourself than by showcasing your abilities on the web!

So from time to time, I plan to have little bits and pieces of the event details I have used, plan to use, or are currently using. Feel free to give me your feedback as to what you think works and what doesn't work. A successful woman only betters herself with criticism, well constructive criticism.

This being said, an honest woman gives credit to her heros and mentors. Along the way, I will accredit creative souls who have given me inspiration, encouraged me, and assisted in my successful events. After all, generosity is generally reciprocated.

For the first sneak peek, check out a few photos from Kendahl's baby shower last year. The theme was Winnie-the-Pooh which we used to accentuate the decor and atmosphere...along with a few other baby-like things!

Winne the Pooh Diaper Cake

Winnie the Pooh Real Cake



Baby Boy gift bags stuffed with hershey kisses



Baby boy blue pacifier pinata



Baby Shower Balloons



Adorable flower centerpieces adorned with little stuffed animal heads




Clothes pin Congrats sign

2 comments: