Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Heading South for the Winter

Never a dull moment in my life. Honestly the fun just never seems to stop ;) Thanks to my dad and his love of motor vehicles, the motor coach has provided us with lots of quality family time and trip taking. Because who buys one of those things and intends to let it just sit there? Not my dad.

So on Monday the 26th, we headed down south to Naples for a little R&R before jumping into the new year. Seven adults, one toddler, and one baby seemed easy compared to the previous trip to Naples, but we definitely still faced a few challenges. Nothing a few Collins girls and in-laws couldn't handle though (Peter, bring in the laser!).

After a day and a half of playing scrabble (Taylor I hate you!), watching kiddie movies, and telling ridiculous jokes, we finally arrived in the sunshine state. We spent the week playing tennis, taking walks around the neighborhood, checking out houses to buy (for my parents), swimming in the Williamson's pool, dining in downtown Naples, playing golf & tennis, shopping on 5th Avenue, and just enjoying our time together.

Here are some snapshots of our family fun:


heading down south on the bus!

but not without Scrabble...

my little UK fan

hubby & wife 

love me some Bishop!

Peter & Bishop

sisters

out to dinner at Waterside

the "LV" girls ;)
Pete & his kiddos

Collins girls

the DeZarns!

daddy-o & I

matching golf outfits for this father/son-in-law

parentals

dinner at Bellini on 5th Ave

a little dessert

battle of the tennis champs

where I won!

better luck next time daddy ;)

brisk walk

Bishop ridin' in style

NYE on 3rd Avenue

mommy and daddy

ringing in 2012 at Tommy Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment