Friday, December 17, 2010

The Wonders of a Face Lift...

In honor of my delightful facial Wednesday evening, I decided to treat my blog to a little face lift as well. We all need a little pampering, especially during the holidays so I figured Christmas could come early to dear old Witty Whit's Words.

I have been stalking admiring other bloggers' layouts. I realized that mine was pretty poor when it comes to the display and 'wow' factor (a term we use for Recruitment). If my blog was a sorority, I would be bottom tier for sure. No top girls would be coming back for Round 2. I figured if I want to be hip in the blog world, then my circa 1990 design had to go.

So I took the plunge after many hours of contemplation, hesitation, and anxiety. Yes shocking I know that I would have any of those types of feelings. Anyhow, I have done it. I can't go back and change it. It will remain this way for oh say another 5 years until I catch up with the times again.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment