Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIFridayyyyyyyy

I don't think that I will ever lose that Friday feeling. You know, the one when you hit the snooze (without feeling bad) an extra time or two. When your face has a stellar smile all day no matter who cuts you off in traffic or curses you at work. When the sun seems to always shine bright despite hurricane-like weather all week. When good music seems to just flow on the radio. When you get butterflies anticipating an ice cold glass of wine or beer after work. Yeah that feeling will probably never leave me (or at least I hope it doesn't as that would solidify adulthood).

Well, today is Friday my friends, and I have had that feeling all day long. The sun is a shining, and this girl is ready for the weekend. Hope you all have a glorious fall weekend wherever you might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment