Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IMGeez, I Miss This Place

With two full days under my belt, I am making great progress on my list o' stuff to revisit in the 305. As I go, I have been noting the key differences between FL & CA to determine which one I truly adore more. The verdict is still out, but FL is slightly leading.

FL
  • the Grove (i.e. Greenstreet, Monty's, Moe's, & Sandbar), Gables (i.e. Houston's & Miracle Mile), & Sunset Place(i.e. all shops of fashion), enough said
  • totally legal to talk on the phone and text while driving (which thrills me since I feel like I am doing something devious each time I talk/text & drive)
  • driving sans a GPS and not getting lost is an actual reality
  • brand, spanking new Chipotle moments away from my old hood (ok CA has many more Chipotle but in the words of Kara C. I'm just saying)
  • most importantly, my friends for a lifetime that I first made as a real, living, breathing adult

CA
  • accessible beach(es)
  • fabulous frozen treats, Yogurtland say what
  • my boo, my boo, my boo awho (thank you Nelly for that jam)
  • j-o-b, sad but true
Florida could take a commanding lead in the days ahead as I continue to make checks off my Miami list. Stay tuned to see who will win the race...

No comments:

Post a Comment