Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is It Time to Retire Yet?

I am officially ready to retire. I think that 27 yeras of hard work and dedication to working is long enough...uhh I guess technically it is only about 10 years since I have been working, and even less if you count the hiatus I took from having a J-O-B. But nonetheless, I am all in favor of calling it a day.

My patience is on the thinnest of ice right now in terms of work...which will eventually leak to other aspects of my life. I hate when that happens. Really I do.

My phone rings off the hook. My email gets slammed. I have the ability to accumulate 10 to 15 voicemails in a 3 minute period. I average over 200 emails daily, on a slow day.

And I love when someone comes with the sarcastic comment of "oh so glad I finally got a voice, I have been calling all day." Well yes ma'am when there are 35,000 members and only one of me it makes it quite difficult at times.

Can someone please sign me up for a tropical island home in the Pacific on the beach with a cocktail in one hand, a book in the other, a fabulous tan, a pair of smashingly-fashionable sunglasses, a teeny weeny bikini, and the love of my life applying my tanning oil on my shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment