Monday, March 29, 2010

What I Need

The Lord works in the most mysterious ways and the devil is constantly creating turmoil to undo that which God has created.

To say that I am struggling with the devil in many aspects of my life at the present is an understatement. The past is generating a flurry of anxiety, apprehension, and overall discomfort to my life at the moment. A switch labeled turn off brain would be of the utmost help.

I don't know how to stop the needs I have for fulfillment in life- relationship, family, or career. I am unsure as to why I cannot mentally overcome the traumatic encounters that haunt me from previous experiences.

All I know is that I need a certain amount of love and committment in my life. I need a sense of accomplishment and impact in the lives of others. I need to know that at the end of the day I am needed, I am worth it, I am loved. And I need this from those that I love the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment