Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dream, Dream, Dream

Dreams are such a radical thing. They can appear to be incredibly real as if they have happened in real life or they can be as distant as the planet Neptune where you can't even remember seeing them. They can be pleasant. They can be horrid. And it is a mystery of how the subconscious frivolously works while we sleep.

I had a nightmare last evening that lasted well into the morning until I was woken by the frantic beeping of my alarm. It was so real to me that I remembered every last detail. I could recall where I was standing in and out of my house. I could remember the phrases that had been said by each member of the cast. I could swear by the cold sweat I arose to that these events had taken place.

They say that dreams mean something. I don't have the slightest clue what this dream could mean! But I think I am going to try and figure it out for fun...

http://www.meaningofdreams.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment