Monday, October 5, 2009

Priorities, Priorities

Due to my recent entrepreneurial ideas, I have been putting my writing on the back burner. I feel horrible about it frankly. Morrell was accurate when he said talking and/or thinking our thoughts out loud inhibits our writing skills.

I did a large amount of driving through the countryside this weekend. Breathtaking. Absolutely breaktaking. My mind became lost in the scenery and zillions of thoughts danced around in my head.

I was reminded today of why I began the whole blogging practice in the first place. I have been taskfully completing my research and crossing the topics of my to-do-list in regard to my writing. But in the past week and a half, I feel like the book hasn't been my main focus.

So I am recommiting myself to the book being priority numero uno. Now if only my fingers can magically type genious words...

No comments:

Post a Comment