Thursday, October 1, 2009

Google Me This

This whole 'not having a computer thing' is really starting to get to me. I was unaware of how dependent I was on such an electronic. It isn't just the Internet that I am addicted to, but rather the whole Microsoft Office setup as well.

I have had to resort to using my iPhone for Internet use which is not very condusive to accomplishing my daily goals. I can't blog from my phone nor can I send proper emails. I can't write documents on the damn thing either.

Clearly, I have been forced to write on paper, think outside the box without assistance from Google, and communicate with actual people. I was throwing a major fit at first, but I (admittedly) have enjoyed having a little time away. Every now and then, I guess we need to clear our heads and spend time in solitude.

I have been promised that my new laptop will be sent tomorrow. I sincerely hope that it arrives promptly on Monday morning. I am going to need my week to start off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment