Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maybe, Just Maybe, Baby

I've returned from my 2-day hiatus of writing. Admittedly, I feel as if I have been sinning by not writing, and I realize how theraputic and helpful it truly is to the big picture. In my defense, I attempted to write yesterday, but our internet connection was down. So after a day and a half of contemplating what to write and express, I think I am ready to commit it to print.

I have always known that my life is rather blessed: a supportive family (despite their obscure way of showing it along with the radical discussions that occur) and wonderful friends (if you overlook their sarcastic jabs at my natural personality).

I consider myself to be fortunate in being able to experience both love and stability in my relationships with others. However, I continuously prayed for an amazing someone...someone who would inspire me to be better but appreciate who I already was. Someone who welcomed my current strengths yet challenged me to overcome my weaknesses.

In the past four days, I have come to learn that God wasn't ignoring my prayers. He was just waiting for the right time to answer them. And it is the most extraordinary feeling to experience. To know that there might be someone who finds me to be intriguing enough to stick around...even if its just for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment