Tuesday, September 15, 2009

If Only for Tonight...

Oh I don't know what to say
And I have told you lately
You've got magic inside your finger tips
It's leaking out all over my skin


I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling

But all I see is your face
All I need is your touch
Wake me up with your lips
Come at me from up above

The little things you do to me
Are taking over
I wanna show you everything inside me
Don't just leave me hanging on

'Cause every time I see your face
I get the tinglies in a silly place
Wherever it goes
I always know that you make me smile

Oh I, I don't play games
And I, I have been learning
If you just realize, what I just realized
If you meet me halfway, it could be the same for you

No comments:

Post a Comment