Wednesday, February 21, 2018

They Say Its Your Birthday: 35 Went Just Fine

From start to finish, my 35th birthday was filled with a lot of fun, family & friends! After a rough week of sleep due to teething, Salem slept a solid 8 hours which allowed for a good night's rest as well as a little sleep in! The kids surprised me with donuts, balloons, and homemade cards. We attended church as a family before heading home to horse around. I snuck in a nap before being sung happy birthday and enjoying a delicious slice of the cutest cake! Ryan & I headed to the hospital to get some cuddles in with baby Vivie before joining the family at Eddie Merlot's for a nice adult-only dinner. And I capped off the night with one of my best & oldest friends by singing & dancing the night away at the Luke Bryan concert! 

















35 is off to a great start and I am excited to see what the second half of my 30's holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment