Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pre-Birthday Celebration

Liz & Winston came for a visit to do some wedding planning, rehearsal dinner tasting, and chocolate indulging so we decided to accompany them Sunday evening. After all, my entire existence last week was spent slaving at the SAP Open in San Jose. (please bare with me as my creative side gets resurrected as my brain is under a cloud of sleepiness & exhaustion!).

So to treat ourselves, specifically me, we met up with the Kress/Gaffron families to enjoy seafood, wine, and good company. Our first stop was Neptune's for a gorgeous view of the city and water accompanied by fantastic seafood. I dined on the filet mignon which received an A for presentation and an A+ for tasty delight.

Second, we headed to Ghiradelli Square to sinfully indulge in syrup filled, carmel dripping, whip cream topped sundaes. Definitely caused me us a food coma for several days...but totally worth it. Such a great way to start off the celebration week!

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

Loving my Espresso Sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment