Thursday, December 14, 2023

A Thompson Christmas: Sing Christmas Carols

Singing loud for all to hear is the best way to spread Christmas cheer! I love hearing my kiddos belt out all of the holiday carols~ it is heaven to my ears. We have the music going non stop throughout the entire season. So no surprise that this is a hot bucket list item for us! 

Salem was a star in her K/1 Musical, Elflandia. The cutest little play with the cutest little Elf in town. She was front row living her best life, and I was smiling & happy crying all the tears.

Our favorite carols of the season are those from the SMM Church Christmas Play. This year the kids were a narrator, wise man, shepherd, & angel. They did an amazing job as always~ taking their roles seriously and thoroughly embracing the story of the Birth of Jesus. 

By far, my favorite bucket list item that we do each year...truly remembering the reason for the season!












 















No comments:

Post a Comment