Friday, February 26, 2016

Rocking Horse Ranch & Turning 33


I am officially 33 years old! Yikes...honestly where does the time go?! The day was spent with my sweet babes, the hubs, and good friends. I had flowers, cake, and chocolate covered fruits!






I love the card that my parents sent me as it captures my personality from day one so perfectly. I hope that I continue to live life that way and make my parents proud with all that I do.

Next up, we spent the weekend at the Rocking Horse Ranch. I took the kids solo and managed to survive a two night trip with all 3 by myself :)


There was so much top do that the kids and I were in 7th heaven. From swimming...












...To bunk bed sleeping...

To pony rides...









...snacks and buffalo spotting...










And playground going...
 


...to winter wonderland fun including ice skating and snow tubing...













And carriage rides....


WE DID IT ALL AND HAD THE BEST TIME MAKING MEMORIES!

















No comments:

Post a Comment