Monday, February 28, 2022

Adelaide Jane: 9 1/2 Years Old

 Dearest Adelaide Jane,

There is a lot of emotion in writing this milestone. You are only six months away from being double digits. I feel like I blinked and you turned one, then 5, and now here we are~ 9 and a half years old!





You continue to flourish into a sweet & sassy young woman. You’re full of life & spirit & all things fun. You are friendly and enjoy making others smile and laugh at the same time. You are a loyal friend to the core, often times taking things a bit hard & a little too personal. It’s a quality that I admire about you; and one I know will break your heart at times. But don’t let the world harden you, because that quality will also bring you some of the greatest joys. 







You are excelling in gymnastics & swim this year. Your work ethic and coach ability is something that I truly admire about you {as do others}. You’re leading in silent ways as well as performance ways. My hope is that you always continue to stay humble; work hard; and enjoy the bountiful lessons that sports will bring your life. 














Your love for learning academically is refreshing. You are a little worker bee, always completing assignments ahead of time, doing extra math, and loving on Mrs. Schulten. 




I hope you always continue to soar sweetheart. I hope you always know how truly special you are and how you are immensely loved by all!

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment