Saturday, November 27, 2021

Aspen Michael: 7 1/2 Years Old

 Dearest Aspen Michael,

Oh my sweet boy if I could bottle up the hugs that you give me, I would save them all in a heartbeat. You are such a kind hearted, sincere little guy who is full of love. I love seeing you wake up with a smile each morning and fall asleep with the same smile too.


 

This fall you entered 1st grade and are soaring with Mrs. Domzalski as your teacher. You have progressed and grown tremendously...bringing home a report card with all As! You love to read, write and do math; you also love library, PE, music & art. 


 

You played your first SMM sport this fall~ flag football. It was a great experience and you made a lot of new friends. Getting to play with 2bd graders was exciting and made for some "big brothers" at school. You had a great season with a lot of passes, tackles, and touchdowns. Needless to say, you are obsessed with football now!



 

You continue to work hard in tennis, adding a new group with older kids and a fitness day with former Pro Football player Justin Green. It has been great to see you learn & grow. We are working through your struggles with Coach Becky and you have really made strides in controlling your emotions. You are doing your daily gratitude journal which I am so proud of you for working consistently!


 

You are a joy son. A true helper and just blossoming into your role in our family. You still love to snuggle me, great me first thing in the morning with a hug, and kiss me goodnight. I hope that never changes sweet boy.

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment