Monday, October 25, 2021

Salem Lucille: 4 Years Old

 Dearest Salem Lucille,

Oh my sweet girl it doesn’t seem possible that you are four years old. I can still remember becoming pregnant with you, cherishing that journey with you; finding out that you were indeed a girl! Then welcoming you into this crazy world and this great big family that was over the moon excited to meet you.  





You are such a big girl, always watching & learning & growing. You love to mimic your big siblings by packing your lunch, doing “homework”, having your own sports schedule & decorating your own room. 





You are my little sports girl~ playing tennis & golf, swimming like a fish & twirling like a ballerina. You are eager to listen and learn from your coaches, and you like to check your daily calendar to see “what do I have today mom.”






You love school...your teachers, your friends, early birds & lunch bunch. It is so fun to hear you report on your day, telling me about nature walks, ghost paintings, playground shenanigans & more. 





You are so much fun my little Salem Lucille, and I hope that you always stay as sweet & as sassy as you are today. 

I love you!

Love,

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment