Thursday, September 23, 2021

Brighton Kevin: 6 Years Old

 Dearest Brighton Kevin,

My sweet boy you are SIX years old and I can’t help but feel gratitude. It has been three years since I stopped holding my breath on your health scares. It’s been six years since that glorious day you were born a happy, healthy baby boy defying all the odds. Your story is full of God’s grace and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

You are a vibrant boy with an old soul; wise in ways that can’t be learned but are inherit of who you are. You are truly a “Bright” light as your name suggests.






You aren’t a stranger to anyone, and friendship is one of your greatest strengths. You’re kind and empathetic and genuinely engaged in your surroundings. 

You have a love for soccer and golf that encompasses your spirit. A team oriented sport that allows you to work with others in the most fun ways. And an individual sport where size doesn’t matter and your ability to see the big picture drives your success.








Kindergarten is treating you well and you are enjoying seeing old friends while making new ones. You’re learning so much and I love to see you grow. 

Life suits you my son. Laughter and joy and lots of “I love you Mom” fill your daily life. I hope it always remains that way. You deserve the best of the world. 

I love you!

Love,

Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment