Friday, December 20, 2019

FA LA LA LA LA: Holiday Season 2019


We needed this holiday season. We needed it badly. Myself. The kids. Our marriage. Our family. Our extended family. We all needed to feel the spirit and the magic and the joy that Christmas time brings. We needed to remember the reason for the season and to savor that for the end of the year. And we have done that in the best ways possible. I’ve heard all 3 of my older kids say to one another, myself and others that “this is the Christmas spirit” or “this is what the season is all about.” I’ve watched them share and care amongst themselves and with others. They’ve genuinely made the nice lair pretty much everyday from December 1st on. As for myself, I have slowed down. I have enjoyed the majority of days through the preparations and the experiences. This truly has been the most enjoyable, joy filled Christmas season of my life. For that, I am forever grateful and give all the glory to Him.

From being #ChrisMustanged to Sparky’s antics to the sweetest Christmas outfits & smiles, here are some of the magical moments our family has experienced this season!













 



























 






No comments:

Post a Comment