Monday, March 21, 2016

The Intern: A Movie Review

On a lone Friday night while Ryan was away, I watched a non-kid movie for the first time in who knows how long. I had been wanting to see The Intern for quite some time so when I flipped through my options On Demand, the choice became easy. What I didn't expect was an amazing display of reality and how it would change my view to see the world in a new light.



The Intern is a touching film about two very different individuals at two very different times in their lives and tells the story of how they positively impact one another. An elderly, widowed man looking to fill his time. A young working mother who is struggling to find balance. An unprecedented friendship forms and helps the two tremendously through their respective hardships.

A truly wonderful film full of laughter and reality all bundled into one!


No comments:

Post a Comment