Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have 5 of the best friends possible. For nearly a decade, we have been in each other's lives and I can't remember what it was like without them. Despite being miles and miles apary, we always make time for one another. Whether it is a 5 minute phone call, a note to check in, or a mini-vacation, it means so much to me to spend the time together.


Lately, I have been fortunate enough to see and talk the girls more than usual. Due to JL's bachelorette party & wedding, we got two trips together in two months. Thanks to our lengthy drives, Kelley and I have had the opportunity to talk two to three times a week. With Kim in the greater SF area, we rendezvoused twice in a week. And a side perk of Aham's travel itch, I got to enjoy coffee, pastries, and chatter with her Friday morning.

Ahh feeling very blessed to have these girls in my life ;)

2 comments:

  1. Clearly my 5 am wake up calls are of no interest to you... Your loss fool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you ever called me at 5am I would remember the tingling sensation I get when I view my caller id and see Marquette :)

    ReplyDelete