Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Working Woman's Wednesday (Part Cinco)

AP...aka Ashley Papenbrock, not to be confused with the Associated Press. She is my fine co-worker whom I glance at each work day as I sit at my desk and answer countless customer service calls. She gleefully makes signs to flash at me causing me great hysteric outbursts. She also, aside from providing a plethora of entertainment, works extremely hard to produce our National Team events.

AP is flawless in her approach to event planning, execution, and follow up. She is not satisfied until all participants (be it players, referees, delegates, coaches, or fans) truly have a phenomenal experience. Her attention to detail is unmatched to any that I have met before. She is a valuable asset to USAWP as well as to my growth as an employee. Most importantly though, I cherish our new-found friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment