Monday, November 23, 2009

Tis' the Season

As the holiday season kicks-off this week, I find myself in a state of utter excitement. I enjoyed a relaxing weekend with Ry, and I am relishing in my last two days with the Rhodes' family. This evening, I was able to spend time catching up with the Schroerlucke clan (basically like my aunt, uncle, and cousins).

From here on out, the rest of 2009 will be a blur. In 6 short weeks, we will be ringing in the New Year. I guess its true...time surely does fly when you're having fun. Much is to be completed before the year's end. I have one chapter in the book to complete. I will be diving into the new career. Kendahl & Peter will get married. Bishop will have his first Christmas. Ryan & I will celebrate our first holiday together. We will gather for the first time without Mama Comley and Papa Collins. It is a holiday season of firsts.

My mind has been exhausted lately, but I always bring the energy during the holidays. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment